Ming and Mike Show
Pop Culture Ramblings from a couple of crazed comic book men – Mike Zapcic and Ming Chen. Tune in weekly for a cavalcade of hilarity and whining.
- The Ming and Mike Show #30: Pickled Pigs Feet & Juice Cleanses
Mike takes about the one time he got pissed off after a 2 day juice cleanse. Ming eats soul food in Louisville, KY. It’s your favorite podcast the Ming & Mike Show!
- The Ming and Mike Show #29: Nepotism
Ming and Mike welcome Ken and Kelsey from Yestercades and talk about a unique labor proposition involving Zapcic Jr.
- The Ming and Mike Show #28: My Dinner With Ming and Mike
Ming & Mike have dinner with Trace and Mariha – a couple of fans who had previously inquired about paying them big bucks for the privilege. The guys decide that there is no better dessert than a podcast. Also: Ming and Mike return from the Windy City.
- The Ming and Mike Show #27: I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghost!
According to a crazy local the spirit of Marc Costello is haunting him. Mike’s crazy midnight promo stunt goes wrong. Ming goes to Kansas City and gets a warm welcome.
- The Ming and Mike Show #26: Zapped: The Mike Zapcic Story
Ming draws parallels between Mike and Dustin Diamond. Ming gets a medical diagnosis that leaves him breathless. Ming grills Mike about going to Montreal
- The Ming and Mike Show #25: A Tribute to Marc Costello The GoodTime Fellow
Mike and Ming pay tribute to friend, co-worker, brother, podcaster and pain in the ass Marc Costello
- The Ming and Mike Show #24: Feats of Strength
Who could take who? Ming and Mike talk about if they could take Walt and Bryan in a fight. Ming and Mike co-host an awards show. Mike talks about getting therapy
- The Ming and Mike Show #23: Hang Onto Your Shorts
Ming and Mike get invited to co-host an awards show. Ming gets a tour of the best of Evansville, Indiana and fills Marc in on what happened. Ming and Mike meet the First Lady of Wrestling, TNA Knockout Maria Kanellis.
- The Ming and Mike Show #20: Better off Mike – That’s Pho Sho
Marc becomes the recipient of Mike’s discarded noodle soup. Ming participates in an anti-bullying panel. The guys discuss the movie Better Off Dead – they want your 2 dollars!
- The Ming and Mike Show #19: The Bourbon Trail
Ming has a few too many bourbons in Lexington, KY. Mike runs into some autograph seekers with bad intentions. Marc returns healthier than ever.